Re: does PUA send SUBSCRIBE?

Anca Vamanu-2
Hi Vasant,

Please do not sent e-mail to me directly, but to the list.
Pua module can be used to send subscribe requests. It is currently used
by the pua_mi module( you can send MI commands to trigger Subscribe
requests), pua_bla modules and pua_xmpp modules.
The flow is that you trigger a subscribe request by calling send_publish
function from pua module and then catch Notifies that are directed to
the server and belong to a known dialog.

regards,
Anca