Re: drop_replies and drop_requests statistics counters

Re: drop_replies and drop_requests statistics counters

Søren Andersen

Hello OpenSIPS users,

I’m starting to see opensips statistics counters increase for drop_requests and drop_replies and my b2b server is not able to make any new connections to my proxy server.

I can’t figure out why my proxy start to drops the connection? – Where is no errors in my log file. Do you guys have an idea why I’m experiencing this?

/Søren

Re: drop_replies and drop_requests statistics counters

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Søren,

The drop stats are incremented if one of the modules (like B2B) indicates that the SIP message should be discarded (before getting into the script). Maybe your messages look like B2B related, but the B2B cannot find the matching sessions ? Could you provide more info on how you get into this situation ?

OpenSIPS Summit May 2017 Amsterdam
  http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2017Amsterdam.html