Regarding ARM architecture support of Opensips

Regarding ARM architecture support of Opensips

Nandini
Dear all,
Greetings.

I am working on Opensips for Linux environment. But, i don't have any idea regarding usage of Opensips in arm environment/embedded Linux.

Please help me in this regard, how can i port Opensips into an embedded linux device.

Kindly advice.

Regards

Sermj2012

Re: Regarding ARM architecture support of Opensips

Liviu Chircu
Hello Nandini,

The build system supports ARM architectures as well, so it should compile right away! If run into any sort of issue, please post it in this thread.

Best regards,
Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com