Regarding SIP Server

rashmita
I am having problem in configuring my radius with SIP server.The logs of SIP server are like

"Get RADIUS Response ,but CSA is Invalid(0)"

Can anyone tell me what does this "CSA" means.

Re: Regarding SIP Server

What radius client are you using for OpenSIPS - libradiusclient-ng or
freeradius?

Because the error you get comes form the radius client and not from the
opensips code.