Registrar - usrloc

leo

Registrar - usrloc

leo
Hello:

I hope someone could give a clue on this...
The thing i don't understand is that doing the command opensipsctl ul show i see a lot of contacts for the same AOR. My questions are:
- "is this normal?"
- This is also opening a lot of sockets (where most of them are useless)
- why i don't have just the last contact, the one that it will have the latest info?

Thanks.

Leo.

Re: Registrar - usrloc

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Leo,

1) it is normal - SIP and OpenSIPS allows multiple registrations per
account (multiple contacts registered for the same AOR).

2) UDP or TCP sockets ??

3) once again, SIP allows parallel multiple registrations ; if you want
to have only the last one (to override all the previous registrations),
see the 'f' and 'c' flags for save():
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.11.x/registrar.html#id294034

Try something like save("location","c01f")

On 26.06.2014 15:07, leo wrote:

> Hello:
>
> I hope someone could give a clue on this...
> The thing i don't understand is that doing the command /opensipsctl ul show/
> i see a lot of contacts for the same AOR. My questions are:
> - "is this normal?"
> - This is also opening a lot of sockets (where most of them are useless)
> - why i don't have just the last contact, the one that it will have the
> latest info?
>

> Thanks.
>
> Leo.

leo

Re: Registrar - usrloc

leo
Thanks a lot Bogdan!!!

2) TCP sockets

3) I'll try it

On 26.06.2014 15:07, leo wrote:

> Hello:
>
> I hope someone could give a clue on this...
> The thing i don't understand is that doing the command /opensipsctl ul show/
> i see a lot of contacts for the same AOR. My questions are:
> - "is this normal?"
> - This is also opening a lot of sockets (where most of them are useless)
> - why i don't have just the last contact, the one that it will have the
> latest info?
>

> Thanks.
>
> Leo.

Re: Registrar - usrloc

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Leo,

2) if you use TCP for SIP, for each UAC you will have a TCP conn, so a TCP socket on the OpenSIPS side.