[Release] OpenSIPS 2.3.0 major release, beta version

[Release] OpenSIPS 2.3.0 major release, beta version

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi All !!

Almost 2 months ago I was posting [1] :  “A new year has arrived, so it
is the time for a new OpenSIPS major release – for OpenSIPS version 2.3 “.

Well, this just happened !!

I’m happy to announce the beta version of the OpenSIPS 2.3.0 major
release. Curios to find out more about this release ?
See the philosophy behind this release by reading the overview of
OpenSIPS 2.3.o, code name *integration* :

         http://www.opensips.org/About/Version-Overview-2-3-0

Enjoy it !!!

[1] https://blog.opensips.org/2017/01/12/introducing-opensips-2-3/

OpenSIPS Summit May 2017 Amsterdam
   http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2017Amsterdam.html

Re: [Release] OpenSIPS 2.3.0 major release, beta version

Ramachandran, Agalya (Contractor)
Congrats team for the next mile stone achievement!!!

Regards,
Agalya

Re: [Release] OpenSIPS 2.3.0 major release, beta version

Richard Robson
Hi Team,

Firstly Congrats on a  job well done on getting the new Version out.

Now a qick question on the acc changes.

I inject several parmeter using the db_extra modparam. This looks to have changes significantly.

if I to the following in 2.2 for example:

modparam("acc", "db_extra", "caller_id=$fU;
        callee_id=$tU;
        caller_domain=$fd;
        callee_domain=$td)

is this correct for 2.3

modparam("acc", "extra_fields", "db: caller_id->caller_id; callee_id -> callee_id,caller_domain -> caller_domain;callee_domain -> callee_domain")

and set these in the script at the appropriate places?

$acc_extra(caller_id) = $fU;
$acc_extra(callee_id) = $tU;
$acc_extra(caller_domain) = $fd;
$acc_extra(callee_domain) = $td;

On 16/03/2017 19:59, Ramachandran, Agalya (Contractor) wrote:
Congrats team for the next mile stone achievement!!!

Regards,
Agalya

Almost 2 months ago I was posting [1] :  “A new year has arrived, so it is the time for a new OpenSIPS major release – for OpenSIPS version 2.3 “.

Well, this just happened !!

I’m happy to announce the beta version of the OpenSIPS 2.3.0 major release. Curios to find out more about this release ?
See the philosophy behind this release by reading the overview of OpenSIPS 2.3.o, code name *integration* :

         http://www.opensips.org/About/Version-Overview-2-3-0

Enjoy it !!!

[1] https://blog.opensips.org/2017/01/12/introducing-opensips-2-3/

OpenSIPS Summit May 2017 Amsterdam
   http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2017Amsterdam.html

Richard Robson
Greenlight Support
01382 843843

Re: [Release] OpenSIPS 2.3.0 major release, beta version

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Richard,

Yes, that is the correct migration.