[Release] OpenSIPS 2.3.0 major release, beta version

[Release] OpenSIPS 2.3.0 major release, beta version

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi All !!

Almost 2 months ago I was posting [1] :  “A new year has arrived, so it
is the time for a new OpenSIPS major release – for OpenSIPS version 2.3 “.

Well, this just happened !!

I’m happy to announce the beta version of the OpenSIPS 2.3.0 major
release. Curios to find out more about this release ?
See the philosophy behind this release by reading the overview of
OpenSIPS 2.3.o, code name *integration* :

         http://www.opensips.org/About/Version-Overview-2-3-0

Enjoy it !!!

[1] https://blog.opensips.org/2017/01/12/introducing-opensips-2-3/

OpenSIPS Summit May 2017 Amsterdam