Removing a node from a cluster

Vitalii Aleksandrov
Hi,

What is the correct way of removing a cluster node?
I have a cluster with a number of proxies. Removed one of them from a DB
and called "opensipsctl fifo clusterer_reload" on all proxies.
Then checked "fifo clusterer_list" and removed node is still there since
it was learned from other nodes which still new about removed one.
Now removed node is no longer in a DB but all remained cluster nodes try
to establish connections to it.

Re: Removing a node from a cluster

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Vitalii,

That's a good one and we are aware of it. Basically there is no nice way
to remove a node from the cluster. The only way (and an unpleasant one)
is to remove the node from DB, stop all nodes and start them again :(

I will open a ticket for this.

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019