Request For Opensips Information

Vishnu Vardhan
Hi,

I am new to opensips.Opensips will support Centos 6.4 and asterisk
11/12.And i am getting confusion how to install openSips and asterisk
is that are both to install in different systems or we manage with in
same system.And please guide me for this installation of both Opensips
and Asterisk,how to integrate this both .Please share any installed
steps of this both.

Regards,
Vishnu

Re: Request For Opensips Information

Ali Pey
Hi Vishnu,

Yes, those versions are supported and you can install on one server or multiple servers. OpenSIPS can not be explained in an email. You need to read the documentation: http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Manuals

Try the installation process and ask specific questions if you don't understand something.

Regards,
Ali Pey

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 2:46 PM, Vishnu Vardhan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I am new to opensips.Opensips will support Centos 6.4 and asterisk
11/12.And i am getting confusion how to install openSips and asterisk
is that are both to install in different systems or we manage with in
same system.And please guide me for this installation of both Opensips
and Asterisk,how to integrate this both .Please share any installed
steps of this both.

Regards,
Vishnu

Re: Request For Opensips Information

Vishnu Vardhan
Hi Ali

Thanks For response, i will do installtion and if i didn't understand
i will ask.Thanks Again for your quick response.

Regards,
Vishnu