Route per user agent instead of prefix

Ahmed Shabana
Dears at opensips users list,  I need to route per authenticated user  instead of prefix based routing

What is the best way to do this ?

Br,
AShabana

Re: Route per user agent instead of prefix

Put an extra fields in subscriber table in order to assign to each user
an routing group - and after auth (see load_credentialas in auth_db
module for loading extra columns from subscriber table), use the routing
group value in order to trigger the corresponding routing logic.

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2017, Houston, US
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2017.html