Routing Incomming Calls to an other Phone number

Routing Incomming Calls to an other Phone number

Engineer voip
Hello All,
I have User A enregistred on my Opensips Server and i want to routing the incomming calls for this User to an other phone number if some one call him between 12h and 14h for example.

Have an idea to do that Please ??

--
Best Regards.

Re: Routing Incomming Calls to an other Phone number

M. Salman
I hope before writing this question you must have done some brain storming, did you? or not?. Anyways considering you have basic programming skill, and there is no OpenSIPs all you have to do is create an algorithm; fairly simple.
        An if condition, a variable to store, perform checks though some time function and relay the call. Isn't it simple, that's all you have to do in OpenSIPs. Hope you will atleast give it a try.

Best Regards
Muhammad Salman Zafar

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 9:36 PM, Engineer voip <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello All,
I have User A enregistred on my Opensips Server and i want to routing the incomming calls for this User to an other phone number if some one call him between 12h and 14h for example.

Have an idea to do that Please ??

--
Best Regards.

Re: Routing Incomming Calls to an other Phone number

Gohar Ahmed

Not to get personal here but  I think one should not get way too fancy with the fonts and colors while posting on mailing  lists. Atleast it made me feel that I’m in elementary school receiving email from an excited class mate.

Coming to the solution: http://www.codinghorror.com/blog/2012/03/rubber-duck-problem-solving.html

This should get some issues resolved.

Thanks,

Gohar A.