Routing Question

Alexander Perkins
Hi All.  I am rather new to OpenSIPs.  I have a question about routing that I cannot seem to find an answer online (I might be overthinking this).  Basically, when a call comes into my OpenSIPS server, I'd to send it to another SIP server.  Here's the flow

Call Comes In -> Hits OpenSIPS Server -> Needs to route to [hidden email]

How would I go about doing this?

Thanks All,
Alex

Re: Routing Question

Liviu Chircu
On 27.01.2020 16:38, Alexander Perkins wrote:
when a call comes into my OpenSIPS server, I'd to send it to another SIP server.  Here's the flow

Call Comes In -> Hits OpenSIPS Server -> Needs to route to [hidden email]

How would I go about doing this?

Hi Alexander,

Starting from the default opensips.cfg [1], instead of looking up a registered device
(the entire "if" block I linked), act as a proxy by rewriting the Request URI [2] of
your SIP request:

$ru = [hidden email];

, then relay the request (no change needed there):

route(relay);
}

If you need to proxy the request further without editing its Request URI, you must set
the "Destination URI" or $du [3] variable instead.

Best regards,

[1]: https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/blob/master/etc/opensips.cfg#L209
[2]:
https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreVar-3-1#toc75
[3]:
https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreVar-3-1#toc36

--
Liviu Chircu
www.twitter.com/liviuchircu | www.opensips-solutions.com

OpenSIPS Summit, Amsterdam, May 2020
  www.opensips.org/events
OpenSIPS Bootcamp, Miami, March 2020
  www.opensips.org/training

Re: Routing Question

OpenSIPS - Users mailing list
Hi Alex,

You can also use Dynamic Routing Module to route your calls. You can add
regex rules and can route the call to destination gateways.

https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.4.x/drouting.html

Thanks and Regards

Sharad Kumar