Routing Webinar was a success!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Routing Webinar was a success!

bay2x1
I was able to attend the webinar on routing and I was very satisfied by the outcome but I can say that it was bit too short.  I was hoping that NAT traversal using mediaproxy and rtpproxy.  

Thanks to the speakers and sponsors making all this possible.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Routing Webinar was a success!

Pepo
On Miércoles 08 Julio 2009 23:19:37 bay2x1 escribió:
> I was able to attend the webinar on routing and I was very satisfied by the
> outcome but I can say that it was bit too short.  I was hoping that NAT
> traversal using mediaproxy and rtpproxy.
>
> Thanks to the speakers and sponsors making all this possible.

Hi.

Sorry, I was so busy...
Will the video be available to download it?

Thanks.

--

         Linux User Registered #232544
          Jabber : [hidden email]
           Ekiga : [hidden email]
       GnuPG-key : www.keyserver.net
-----------------------------------------------
                   dum loquimur, fugerit invida
aetas: carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.



_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users

signature.asc (204 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Routing Webinar was a success!

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé-2
In reply to this post by bay2x1
I agree, it was a sucess!

bay2x1: it was the second webinar, I think it's too early fot that,
but it'll be covered on future webinars (I guess) :)


BTW: Bogdan, it'd be nice to have a webinar on presence with OpenXCAP :)


--
Saúl -- "Nunca subestimes el ancho de banda de un camión lleno de disketes."
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.saghul.net/

_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Routing Webinar was a success!

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Thank you guys,

Indeed, in the following webinars, more complex topics will be
approached, but I prefer to build a solid foundation before doing this.

Best regards,
Bogdan

Saúl Ibarra wrote:

> I agree, it was a sucess!
>
> bay2x1: it was the second webinar, I think it's too early fot that,
> but it'll be covered on future webinars (I guess) :)
>
>
> BTW: Bogdan, it'd be nice to have a webinar on presence with OpenXCAP :)
>
>
>  


_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Routing Webinar was a success!

osiris123d
How long before the webinar video is posted to the website?


On Jul 10, 2009 10:51am, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thank you guys,
>
>
>
>
>
> Indeed, in the following webinars, more complex topics will be
>
>
> approached, but I prefer to build a solid foundation before doing this.
>
>
>
>
>
> Best regards,
>
>
> Bogdan
>
>
>
>
>
> Saúl Ibarra wrote:
>
>
> > I agree, it was a sucess!
>
>
> >
>
>
> > bay2x1: it was the second webinar, I think it's too early fot that,
>
>
> > but it'll be covered on future webinars (I guess) :)
>
>
> >
>
>
> >
>
>
> > BTW: Bogdan, it'd be nice to have a webinar on presence with OpenXCAP :)
>
>
> >
>
>
> >
>
>
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
>
>
> Users mailing list
>
>
> [hidden email]
>
>
> http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
>
>
>
_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Routing Webinar was a success!

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé-2
In reply to this post by Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 5:51 PM, Bogdan-Andrei
Iancu<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Thank you guys,
>
> Indeed, in the following webinars, more complex topics will be approached,
> but I prefer to build a solid foundation before doing this.
>

Totally agree! :)


--
Saúl -- "Nunca subestimes el ancho de banda de un camión lleno de disketes."
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.saghul.net/

_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Routing Webinar was a success!

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
In reply to this post by osiris123d
Hi Duane,

Hopefully not longer than a week. Depends on how busy is Flavio and when
he finds a time slot to do the video processing.

Regards,
Bogdan


[hidden email] wrote:

> How long before the webinar video is posted to the website?
>
>
> On Jul 10, 2009 10:51am, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > Thank you guys,
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Indeed, in the following webinars, more complex topics will be
> >
> >
> > approached, but I prefer to build a solid foundation before doing this.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Best regards,
> >
> >
> > Bogdan
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Saúl Ibarra wrote:
> >
> >
> > > I agree, it was a sucess!
> >
> >
> > >
> >
> >
> > > bay2x1: it was the second webinar, I think it's too early fot that,
> >
> >
> > > but it'll be covered on future webinars (I guess) :)
> >
> >
> > >
> >
> >
> > >
> >
> >
> > > BTW: Bogdan, it'd be nice to have a webinar on presence with
> OpenXCAP :)
> >
> >
> > >
> >
> >
> > >
> >
> >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> >
> >
> > Users mailing list
> >
> >
> > [hidden email]
> >
> >
> > http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
> >
> >
> >


_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Routing Webinar was a success!

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
In reply to this post by Pepo
Hi Pepo,

Recording is available under:  
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/video/webinar002/

Regards,
Bogdan

Pepo wrote:

> On Miércoles 08 Julio 2009 23:19:37 bay2x1 escribió:
>  
>> I was able to attend the webinar on routing and I was very satisfied by the
>> outcome but I can say that it was bit too short.  I was hoping that NAT
>> traversal using mediaproxy and rtpproxy.
>>
>> Thanks to the speakers and sponsors making all this possible.
>>    
>
> Hi.
>
> Sorry, I was so busy...
> Will the video be available to download it?
>
> Thanks.
>
>  
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> Users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
>  


_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users