Routing call with an external module

alain BIEUZENT

Hi all,

Actually i route my call with a query on my mysql DB, but now we need to route my call but with criteria not store in my DB.

My first idea is to write a script with my routing logic, but what is the best way to integrate this in opensips (using exec module with a bash or php script or using rest_client module, or other module) ?

Thanks for your reply

Alain.

Re: Routing call with an external module

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Alain,

I would suggest the rest_client - in 2.2 you can use it in async mode (no blocking) and it does not have the process forking penalty as exec().

On 22.09.2016 16:35, Alain Bieuzent wrote:

Hi all,

Actually i route my call with a query on my mysql DB, but now we need to route my call but with criteria not store in my DB.

My first idea is to write a script with my routing logic, but what is the best way to integrate this in opensips (using exec module with a bash or php script or using rest_client module, or other module) ?

Thanks for your reply

Alain.

Re: Routing call with an external module

alain BIEUZENT

Thanks Bogdan,

Tested, it works perfectly.

regards