Run a command in the timeroute

jehanzaibkiani
Hi folks,

Is there any way i can run a command "opensipsctl fifo ds_reload" in the timer_route ?
I think i can use exec module but i dont want to use, if there is anyother way please?

Thank you.

Jehanzaib

Jehanzaib

Re: Run a command in the timeroute

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Jehanzaib,

IF you run some external command, there is no other way rather than using the exec module.