1) dialog persistent falgs added. These flags will be visible for all the requests that belong to the same dialog.
- $DLG_flags (can be used directly from script via bitwise ops)
2) dialog persistent attributes. These attribute are visible for all the requests that belong to the sae dialog; they can be manipulated (added,fetched) during the dialog lifetime.
- store_dlg_value("attr_name","attr_val"); // attr_val may contain PVs
- fetch_dlg_value("attr_name","pv"); // pv is $var or $avp
- $dlg_val("attr_name"); // set and get available
3) added new function create_dialog() to explicitly create the dialog from the script (instead of waiting for the t_relay()) - this function is also available via the module API
4) fixed the un-proper trigger of DLG_DESTROY when the memory is cleaned at shutdown - it force moduled on top of dialog to trash the dialog