SIP Refer

Josip Djuricic

Hi there,

Did anyone managed to get SIP REFER to work in combination with sippy b2bua? The scenario is like this:

SIP_UA01 ----> SER01 ----> sippy B2BUA01 ----> SER01 ----> SIP_UA02 ----> SER01 ----> sippy B2BUA01 ----> SER01 ----> SIP_UA03

So then SIP_UA02 decides to transfer call from SIP_UA01 to SIP_UA03:

SIP_UA02 ----> REFER SIP_UA01 ----> SER01 ----> sippy B2BUA01 ----> SER01 ----> SIP_UA03

The problem is that sippy says 202 Accepted, and sends BYE to SIP_UA02, which is good and then it sends REFER to SIP_UA01 which then does INVITE, so I have two calls on SIP_UA03.

I think that sippy is broken here, but ain't sure, and I constantly try to get on users or dev list on b2bua.org but I never receive confirmation of any kind?

Sorry if this is sippy problem but didn't know where to turn for help, and confirmation would be good to have.

Best regards,

Josip

Re: SIP Refer

Iñaki Baz Castillo
El Lunes, 12 de Octubre de 2009, Josip Djuricic escribió:
> Hi there,
>

> Did anyone managed to get SIP REFER to work in combination with sippy
>  b2bua?

Hi. Please ask this question in Sippy B2BUA maillist as it has nothing to do
with a proxy (a proxy just routes the REFER as any in-dialog request).

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <[hidden email]>