SIP trunk over TLS

Chen-Che Huang
Dear all,

I've set up a SIP proxy using OpenSIPS version 1.11 and use the SIP proxy to establish SIP trunk over UDP to some other SIP proxy. Next, I need to enable SIP trunk over TLS. However, from the OpenSIPS document, I only know how to make clients connect to my SIP proxy over TLS, but have no idea about how to connect my SIP proxy to another SIP proxy over TLS. Does anyone have the experience of setting up TLS connections between two SIP proxies? Any comment is appreciated!

Best regards,
Chen-Che

Re: SIP trunk over TLS

Tito Cumpen

Chen,

I believe you useĀ

    t_relay("tls:1.2.3.4:6677");

here's some more info

On Fri, Dec 18, 2015 at 9:20 AM, Chen-Che Huang <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all,

I've set up a SIP proxy using OpenSIPS version 1.11 and use the SIP proxy to
establish SIP trunk over UDP to some other SIP proxy. Next, I need to enable
SIP trunk over TLS. However, from the OpenSIPS document, I only know how to
make clients connect to my SIP proxy over TLS, but have no idea about how to
connect my SIP proxy to another SIP proxy over TLS. Does anyone have the
experience of setting up TLS connections between two SIP proxies? Any
comment is appreciated!

Best regards,
Chen-Che

Re: SIP trunk over TLS

Chen-Che Huang
Hi Tio,

t works. I thought that it would be more complicated like enabling TLS for clients. I should try this simple function first.

Thanks.

Best wishes,
Chen-Che