Seeing a variable from the opensipsctl fifo dlg_list

Seeing a variable from the opensipsctl fifo dlg_list

thomcr
Hi,

I was wondering if I couls somehow load a customer id, so that I can get it from the dlg_list. I found this field interesting

dialog::  hash=3447:1387652489
        state:: 4
        user_flags:: 0

Where does this user flag comes from? how can I load?

--
Robert

Re: Seeing a variable from the opensipsctl fifo dlg_list

Brett Nemeroff
On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 2:02 PM, Robert Thomas <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering if I couls somehow load a customer id, so that I can get it from the dlg_list. I found this field interesting

Not entirely sure what you are trying to do, but perhaps a dialog variable will help you out try setting something like:

$dlg_val(customer_information)='foo';

Then you should be able to get that variable from dlg_list.
-Brett

Re: Seeing a variable from the opensipsctl fifo dlg_list

thomcr
I sometimes do a dlg_list to see from what customers I get the most calls.

I look at the caller_contact IP Address, but I need to check against my database to see what IP address belong to who.

So, If I can have a line on the dlg_list with the customer id it would be handy

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 3:36 PM, Robert Thomas <[hidden email]> wrote:
I sometimes do a dlg_list to see from what customers I get the most calls.

I look at the caller_contact IP Address, but I need to check against my database to see what IP address belong to who.

So, If I can have a line on the dlg_list with the customer id it would be handy

This is pretty application specific. You could either perform the lookup in the configuration and store it into a dlg_val or you could use an external script to parse the fifo response and smash it together with your ip list.
-Brett