Segfault in opensips 2.2

qasimakhan@gmail.com
Dear Team,

There is another segfault when i try to run with my old configuration from opensips 1.11. as far as i can understand it dosent go beyond loading the modules. Please find below logs and backtrace.

syslog: http://pastebin.com/EAqTKu1n
backtrace: http://pastebin.com/rP9JDeDW

Regards,
Qasim

Re: Segfault in opensips 2.2

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Qasim,

Thank you for your report.

In your opensips cfg, do you have any save() or lookup() ?

On 01.06.2016 22:21, [hidden email] wrote:
Dear Team,

There is another segfault when i try to run with my old configuration from opensips 1.11. as far as i can understand it dosent go beyond loading the modules. Please find below logs and backtrace.

syslog: http://pastebin.com/EAqTKu1n
backtrace: http://pastebin.com/rP9JDeDW

Regards,
Qasim

Re: Segfault in opensips 2.2

qasimakhan@gmail.com
Hi,

No we are not using any save() or lookup() in our code.

Regards,
Qasim

On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 12:25 PM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Qasim,

Thank you for your report.

In your opensips cfg, do you have any save() or lookup() ?

On 01.06.2016 22:21, [hidden email] wrote:
Dear Team,

There is another segfault when i try to run with my old configuration from opensips 1.11. as far as i can understand it dosent go beyond loading the modules. Please find below logs and backtrace.

syslog: http://pastebin.com/EAqTKu1n
backtrace: http://pastebin.com/rP9JDeDW

Regards,
Qasim

Re: Segfault in opensips 2.2

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Qasim,

Yes, you came across an unforeseen case, where you enable pinging via nathelper, but you do not use any usrloc domains. This is not specific to 2.2, it is in all versions.

I pushed a fix (trunk, 2.2, 2.1, 1.11) on GIT - please update and try again.