Segfault using Loadbalancer Module.

qasimakhan@gmail.com
Hi,

I was using default script generated by opensips menuconfig and it gives the following segfault

http://pastebin.com/6zuimn5N

I was evaluating opensips 2.2 latest release. Please let me know if core dump is required

Regards,
Qasim Ayyaz Khan

Re: Segfault using Loadbalancer Module.

Răzvan Crainea-2

Hi, Qasim!

Yes, please post a backtrace of the core dump on pastebin for further investigation.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions
www.opensips-solutions.com
On 05/31/2016 10:12 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
Hi,

I was using default script generated by opensips menuconfig and it gives the following segfault

http://pastebin.com/6zuimn5N

I was evaluating opensips 2.2 latest release. Please let me know if core dump is required

Regards,
Qasim Ayyaz Khan

Re: Segfault using Loadbalancer Module.

qasimakhan@gmail.com
Dear Razvan,

Please find below backtrace of the core file:

http://pastebin.com/WpLtezAS

Regards,
Qasim Ayyaz Khan

On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 11:46 AM, Răzvan Crainea <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi, Qasim!

Yes, please post a backtrace of the core dump on pastebin for further investigation.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions
www.opensips-solutions.com
On 05/31/2016 10:12 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
Hi,

I was using default script generated by opensips menuconfig and it gives the following segfault

http://pastebin.com/6zuimn5N

I was evaluating opensips 2.2 latest release. Please let me know if core dump is required

Regards,
Qasim Ayyaz Khan

Re: Segfault using Loadbalancer Module.

Liviu Chircu
Thank you for the backtrace, Qasim! It was very helpful.

I managed to fix the issue on the "master" and "2.2" git branches [1]. Please pull the latest sources and redo your tests!

[1]: https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips.git
Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com