Select rewrite destination based on authname

Select rewrite destination based on authname

James Lamanna
Hi,
I've been looking for a way within OpenSIPS (without needing to write
my own module),
where I can select a rewrite host/port based on the authentication
name (or from uri username) of a request.
I've looked at dispatcher and drouting, but dispatcher calculates a
hash over the username, and
drouting appears to only be able to use the RURI.
Is there some other mechanism or am I missing something.

Ideally I would want a lookup table like:

Username              Dialplan Server
1234567890            server1.mycompany.com:5060
9876543210            server2.mycompany.com:5060

Thanks.

-- James

Re: Select rewrite destination based on authname

James Lamanna
Nevermind.
I figured out how to do this with avpops :)

On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 7:45 PM, James Lamanna <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I've been looking for a way within OpenSIPS (without needing to write
> my own module),
> where I can select a rewrite host/port based on the authentication
> name (or from uri username) of a request.
> I've looked at dispatcher and drouting, but dispatcher calculates a
> hash over the username, and
> drouting appears to only be able to use the RURI.
> Is there some other mechanism or am I missing something.
>
> Ideally I would want a lookup table like:
>
> Username              Dialplan Server
> 1234567890            server1.mycompany.com:5060
> 9876543210            server2.mycompany.com:5060
>
> Thanks.
>
> -- James

Re: Select rewrite destination based on authname

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi James,

Right, use avp_db_query() to run your custom query and use
pseudo-variables to access the info you need:
    $au - auth username http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCoreVar15#toc7
    or
    $fU/ $fd - From username and From domain

(see http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCoreVar15)