Send traffic to oubound proxy

Alex Massover

Hi,

I little bit confused about how to send traffic to outbound proxy (not opensips as the outbound proxy, but opensips needs to send traffic to outbound proxy).

The flow is:

Incoming call à OpenSIPS à outbound_proxy à real_destination

Will something like this work:

$rd="real_destination_ip";

t_relay("udp:outbound_proxy_ip");

or t_relay() always overwrites R-URI?

--

Best Regards,

Alex Massover

This mail was sent via Mail-SeCure System.

Re: Send traffic to oubound proxy

Alex Massover

Hi,

I found it out, thanks anyway J

        $du = "sip:outbound_proxy_ip:5060";

        rewritehost("real_destination_ip");

 t_relay();

I little bit confused about how to send traffic to outbound proxy (not opensips as the outbound proxy, but opensips needs to send traffic to outbound proxy).

The flow is:

Incoming call à OpenSIPS à outbound_proxy à real_destination

Will something like this work:

$rd="real_destination_ip";

t_relay("udp:outbound_proxy_ip");

or t_relay() always overwrites R-URI?

--

Best Regards,

Alex Massover

This mail was sent via Mail-SeCure System.

This mail was received via Mail-SeCure System.

This mail was sent via Mail-SeCure System.

Re: Send traffic to oubound proxy

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Alex,

That is the same with:

rewritehost("real_destination_ip");
t_relay("outbound_proxy_ip:5060");

Alex Massover wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I found it out, thanks anyway J
>

>         $du = "sip:outbound_proxy_ip:5060";
>
>         rewritehost("real_destination_ip");
>
>  t_relay();

OpenSIPS Bootcamp
20 - 24 September 2010, Frankfurt, Germany
www.voice-system.ro