Sequential search using opensips

ASHWINI NAIDU
Hi everybody,

     I wanted to implement sequential search for users with different contacts. now paralled fork is happening. how can i acheive this. finally when all the contacts are exhausted the call should be diverted to person's landline/mobile number.

--
Thanking You,
Ashwini BR Naidu

Re: Sequential search using opensips

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Ashwini,

you need to transform the parallel forking into a serial forking, so
after the lookup() loaded all the contacts for the user, use the
serialize_branches() (see
http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCoreFcn15#toc119) to transform
into serial forking. After each serial attempt, is failure_route use
next_branches() (see
http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCoreFcn15#toc103) to get the next
branch to use.

ASHWINI NAIDU wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>

>      I wanted to implement sequential search for users with different
> contacts. now paralled fork is happening. how can i acheive this.
> finally when all the contacts are exhausted the call should be
> diverted to person's landline/mobile number.
>

> --
> Thanking You,
> Ashwini BR Naidu

Re: Sequential search using opensips

ASHWINI NAIDU

hi Bogdan,

what abt the modparam

modparam("registrar", "append_branches", 1) should it be 1 or 0.

ASHWINI NAIDU wrote:
Hi everybody,

    I wanted to implement sequential search for users with different contacts. now paralled fork is happening. how can i acheive this. finally when all the contacts are exhausted the call should be diverted to person's landline/mobile number.

--
Thanking You,
Ashwini BR Naidu

Thanking You,
Ashwini BR Naidu

Re: Sequential search using opensips

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Ashwini,

Set it to 1, so that the lookup() function will return all the
registered contacts for a user.

Regard,
Bogdan

ASHWINI NAIDU wrote:

> hi Bogdan,
>
> what abt the modparam
>
> modparam("registrar", "append_branches", 1) should it be 1 or 0.
>

> On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 5:22 PM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
>
>     Hi Ashwini,
>
>     you need to transform the parallel forking into a serial forking,
>     so after the lookup() loaded all the contacts for the user, use
>     the serialize_branches() (see
>     http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCoreFcn15#toc119) to
>     transform into serial forking. After each serial attempt, is
>     failure_route use next_branches() (see
>     http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCoreFcn15#toc103) to get the
>     next branch to use.
>
>     Regards,
>     Bogdan
>
>     ASHWINI NAIDU wrote:
>
>         Hi everybody,
>

>             I wanted to implement sequential search for users with
>         different contacts. now paralled fork is happening. how can i
>         acheive this. finally when all the contacts are exhausted the
>         call should be diverted to person's landline/mobile number.
>
>         --
>         Thanking You,
>         Ashwini BR Naidu

> Thanking You,
> Ashwini BR Naidu

Re: Sequential search using opensips

osiris123d
How do you add permanent contacts for users?  I see that the "opensipsctl fifo ul_add" command requires you to input an expire parameter.

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote