Soon you can Blink!

Adrian Georgescu
http://wiki.icanblink.com/

Blink implements RTP audio sessions (VoIP), session based Instant
Messaging (IM), file transfer and multi-party chat sessions using MSRP
protocol and its relay extension, desktop sharing using VNC protocol,
publication and subscription for rich presence information such as
availability, moods, activities and geo-location, management for the
presence rules, resource lists, RLS services documents using XCAP
protocol.

You can receive a notification when the software become available or
participate to our early adopter program by registering on the mailing
list:

Adrian

Re: Soon you can Blink!

osiris123d
Very nice. Look forward to seeing this in action. Not many good XCAP capable clients out there.

On Sep 24, 2009 8:02am, Adrian Georgescu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> http://wiki.icanblink.com/
>

> Blink implements RTP audio sessions (VoIP), session based Instant
>

> Messaging (IM), file transfer and multi-party chat sessions using MSRP
>

> protocol and its relay extension, desktop sharing using VNC protocol,
>

> publication and subscription for rich presence information such as
>

> availability, moods, activities and geo-location, management for the
>

> presence rules, resource lists, RLS services documents using XCAP
>

> protocol.
>

> You can receive a notification when the software become available or
>

> participate to our early adopter program by registering on the mailing
>

> list:

> Adrian

Re: Soon you can Blink!

Febs
2009/9/24 Adrian Georgescu <[hidden email]>:
> http://wiki.icanblink.com/

Thanks. Is there any plan to implement TLS client authentication?

--
Fabio

Re: Soon you can Blink!

Adrian Georgescu
Fabio,

See PJSIP library from pjsip.org, under the hood it allows for both
client and server TLS certificate checks. I have no tried yet the
verify-client option.

http://www.pjsip.org/pjsua.htm#opt_tls

--
Adrian

On Sep 24, 2009, at 4:54 PM, Fabio Spelta wrote:

> 2009/9/24 Adrian Georgescu <[hidden email]>:
>> http://wiki.icanblink.com/
>
> Thanks. Is there any plan to implement TLS client authentication?
>

> --
> Fabio

Re: Soon you can Blink!

osiris123d
From the Blink screenshots we see that it is running on MacOS.  Will this be able to run on Windows?  Is it Java based?  Also I went to the registration page and signed up, but I am wondering if the early adoption program has started or if the email will be sent out shortly?

Thanks

Adrian Georgescu wrote
http://wiki.icanblink.com/

Blink implements RTP audio sessions (VoIP), session based Instant
Messaging (IM), file transfer and multi-party chat sessions using MSRP
protocol and its relay extension, desktop sharing using VNC protocol,
publication and subscription for rich presence information such as
availability, moods, activities and geo-location, management for the
presence rules, resource lists, RLS services documents using XCAP
protocol.

You can receive a notification when the software become available or
participate to our early adopter program by registering on the mailing
list:

Adrian

Re: [OpenSIPS-Devel] Soon you can Blink!

Adrian Georgescu
> * How does it figure out it's reflective candidate if I didn't
> configure
> a STUN server?

The stun server must be in DNS of the caller domain or you can add
them manually in Account -> Advanced  -> Nat Traversal section

> * Configuring a STUN server AND enabling ICE seems to cause
> problems, it
> didn't place calls any more. I must confess that the person testing it
> was sitting in another room, I was an the phone with him and
> sniffing at
> proxy side. Therefore it could also be that he misstyped the STUN
> server
> domain...

Still it has to work when stun does not work. Any visible reason in /
var/log/system.log or Debug window ?

> * It has problems with special characters (example: german umlaut) if
> configured as display name. Blink immediately says "...cannot encode
> charaters..." in the "Add New Account" dialog

We will check this.

On Mar 10, 2010, at 2:49 PM, Thomas Gelf wrote:

> As I work on Linux only

If you get the latest SIP SIMPLE command line clients (they work on
Debian at least) they all have the ICE feature and display the outcome
of ICE negotiation when RTP stream is active.

http://sipsimpleclient.com/wiki/SipTesting#TestingGuide

sip-audio-sessions
sip-session

Regards,

On Mar 10, 2010, at 7:49 PM, Thomas Gelf wrote:

> Adrian Georgescu schrieb:
>>> * How does it figure out it's reflective candidate if I didn't
>>> configure a STUN server?
>>
>> The stun server must be in DNS of the caller domain or you can add
>> them manually in Account -> Advanced  -> Nat Traversal section
>
> Ok, that explains it -> STUN server has been in the DNS :) But also
> adding it manually to "Account -> Adv..." AND enabling ICE somehow
> "blocked" Blink when trying to place a call, at least it didn't do
> anything - and it didn't send packets to my SIP proxy.

Can you enable Debug -> Notifications next time and paste them back?

> At least that's
> what I have been told, have not been sitting in front of that MAC
> while
> we did the tests with those different settings...
>
>> Still it has to work when stun does not work. Any visible reason in /
>> var/log/system.log or Debug window ?
>
> No idea, sorry. And the MAC is no longer here :( I'll try it with more
> calm once I get one next time!

Again all you do with Blink can you can reproduce with the command
line tools from SIP SIMPLE client SDK. Any luck installing those?

You can toggle Trace Notifications in sip-session or sip-audio-session
too.

Adrian