Still lookig for an example .cfg for mediaproxy use

Still lookig for an example .cfg for mediaproxy use

Matti Zemack

Hi all,

I’m still trying to find a basic opensips.cfg for mediaproxy use.

I follow the tutorial link at oensips.org to a great page of installation tips, and modparam settings. But no actual config examples.

Anyone?

Regards,

Matti Zemack, Stockholm, Sweden

Re: Still lookig for an example .cfg for mediaproxy use

Iñaki Baz Castillo
2009/6/10 Matti Zemack <[hidden email]>:

> Hi all,
>

> I’m still trying to find a basic opensips.cfg for mediaproxy use.
>
> I follow the tutorial link at oensips.org to a great page of installation
> tips, and modparam settings. But no actual config examples.
>

> Anyone?

Matti, reading the entire doc of the mediaproxy module and Mediaproxy
itself should be enough to start playing with it.

<[hidden email]>