Straightforward failover ?

Sharath-7
Hello,

I see this mentioned in the documentation "straightforward failover and redundancy
". But I could not find any documentation regarding the same. Can someone explain what sort of High availability mechanism is present in opensips ? Is it hot-standby where an active call is up on the standby ? How is the database maintained across failovers ? Is there any common strategy that people use opensips to achieve "straightforward failover" ?

-- thanks
--Sharath

Re: Straightforward failover ?

Brett Nemeroff
This is all highly subject to your specific implementation. For example, are you using a database? Are you a SIP Registrar? What is protected?

The best answer I can give you is to study how t_on_failure works:

-Brett