Subscriber Database email_address usage

osiris123d
How do you use the email_address field in the Subscriber table?  Looks like there is not a "opensipsctl fifo" command for adding or editing this field so that means the only way is to get into the database and add it manually which would require you to restart openSIPS.  I also can't seem to find any "Scripting Variable" that would represent the email_address string in the table, or any type of function that would load it.

Is this for future use?

Re: Subscriber Database email_address usage

Iñaki Baz Castillo
El Martes, 15 de Septiembre de 2009, osiris123d escribió:
> How do you use the email_address field in the Subscriber table?  Looks like
> there is not a "opensipsctl fifo" command for adding or editing this field
> so that means the only way is to get into the database and add it manually
> which would require you to restart openSIPS.  I also can't seem to find any
> "Scripting Variable" that would represent the email_address string in the
> table, or any type of function that would load it.
>
> Is this for future use?

Most probably it exists because some web application managing OpenSIPS makes
use of it, but it has nothing to do with OpenSIPS itself so you are free to
delete it.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <[hidden email]>

Re: Subscriber Database email_address usage

osiris123d
Ok.  For a second I thought my question was going to be one of those "it's right here in the documentation", but I was positive that I couldn't find anything about it.

Appreciate it.

Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote

Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net>