Summit interactive demo scripts (FreeSWITCH load balancing + fraud detection)

Summit interactive demo scripts (FreeSWITCH load balancing + fraud detection)

Liviu Chircu
Following popular request, all OpenSIPS scripts I hacked on today during
my interactive demos are available on opensips.org [1]

Some decent tutorials for setting up Grafana + InfluxDB can be found
here [2], [3]

Enjoy,

[1]: http://www.opensips.org/pub/opensips-scripts/
[2]: