T38 with rtp proxy

michel freiha
Hi all,
I have a problem when trying to send t38 packets to OpenSIPS....The Endpoint is sending T38 packets and no response from OpenSIPS server as you can see in the attached SIP trace

Regards

Re: T38 with rtp proxy

michel freiha
Dear Sir,

Kindly note that Outgoing FAX is working fine...The issue appears in incominf FAX from PSTN GW to OpenSIPS

Regards

On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 10:20 PM, michel freiha <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,
I have a problem when trying to send t38 packets to OpenSIPS....The Endpoint is sending T38 packets and no response from OpenSIPS server as you can see in the attached SIP trace

Regards

Re: T38 with rtp proxy

Julian Yap
Michel,

Your trace looks kinda strange.

Why does it initially send 4 INVITE's?  I think you need to check on
that first.  Because later on, it sends multiple T.38 INVITE's as
well.

Perhaps try and disable you firewall as well when testing.

- Julian