Testing Event_Route with USRLOC

osiris123d
I'm trying out event_route with USRLOC but I am not seeing any xlogs.  I'm not 100% clear how to set up event_route's but it seems like it is basically just creating the following

modparam("usrloc", "db_mode",   2)

event_route[E_UL_AOR_INSERT] {
    xlog("The E_UL_AOR_INSERT event was raised\n");
  }

event_route[E_UL_AOR_DELETE] {
    xlog("The E_UL_AOR_DELETE event was raised\n");
  }

Is there anything else that needs to be done in the script?  If I register or register a client I am not seeing any xlog messages.  And if I delete a client using "opensipsctl fifo ul_rm" I don't see anything.  Running OpenSIPS 1.11.2-notls

Re: Testing Event_Route with USRLOC

Vlad Paiu
Hello Duane,

The usrloc module triggers a generic event - to which you subscribe via various ways ( run an OpenSIPS route, simple UDP packet, xmlrpc, rabbitmq ).

If you want a route to be run , you simple need to load the event_route.so module - then, by simply having an event route with the name of the exported events, you will  be auto-registered to them.

Best Regards,
Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com