Too Many Hops problem in OpenSIPS

Faisal Rehman
Hi Everyone,

I have been using the OpenSIPS configuration file given here in the link http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsTutAsterisk just for testing & integrating with asterisk but I have gone through all the file and couldn't find the reason of Too Many Hops even though I changed its value but still giving this error & the packet size is also too large, so what should I disable in the configuration file given in the above link.

Regards,

Faisal Rehman

Re: Too Many Hops problem in OpenSIPS

Flavio Goncalves
Hi,

Usually, too many hops means that the domain is not  in the domain table. The server identifies the destination as an external server and relay using dns to the same server.

Flavio E. Goncalves
SipPulse Sip Solutions