Topology Hiding with dialog and b2b

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Topology Hiding with dialog and b2b

ddgiants
This post was updated on .
I have a scenario where I built a proxy that invites to an LCR which replies with 300 multiple and proxy then sends out one at a time based on q value AND topology hides and writes cdrs for dipped(lcr) call, missed calls and completed calls. All seems to work ok except when the called party ends the call. I read that you can not use b2b hiding with dialog module. So I tried to just use the topology_hiding function within dialog instead of b2b. It cores on simple config but works on my more elaborate one. I have no clue why. I am running 1.7 on OpenSuSE 11.3. Below is opensips.cfg, core and backtrace.

Google search Keywords for those like me
opensips generate create core dump gdb backtrace
run opensips -w directory/for/core/file/


OPENSIPS.CFG
# $Id: opensips-b2b.cfg $

# Debugging mode:
debug=3
memlog= 6
fork=yes
auto_aliases=no
log_stderror=yes
disable_core_dump=no

disable_dns_blacklist=yes

listen=192.168.1.116:5060
# alias=OSIPS_REALM
#port=OSIPS_PORT


sip_warning=0
#server_header="SRV_SIGNATURE"
#user_agent_header="PP_USER_AGENT"

#mhomed=yes
#memlog=2
check_via=no
dns=off
rev_dns=off
children=4
disable_tcp=yes
log_facility=LOG_LOCAL0
# for more info: opensips -h

# ------------------ module loading ----------------------------------

mpath="/usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/"

# Need acc and dialog to write cdrs
# Need uri to use has_totag
loadmodule "db_mysql.so"
loadmodule "avpops.so"
loadmodule "exec.so"
#loadmodule "xlog.so"
loadmodule "textops.so"
loadmodule "maxfwd.so"
loadmodule "rr.so"
loadmodule "sl.so"
loadmodule "tm.so"
loadmodule "signaling.so"
loadmodule "usrloc.so"
loadmodule "registrar.so"
loadmodule "mi_fifo.so"
loadmodule "uac_redirect.so"
loadmodule "localcache.so"
loadmodule "nathelper.so"
loadmodule "acc.so"
loadmodule "dialog.so"
loadmodule "uri.so"

# ----------------- setting module-specific parameters ---------------
modparam("mi_fifo", "fifo_name", "/tmp/opensips_fifo")
modparam("avpops","db_url","mysql://xxx:yyy@localhost/xxxxx")


#modparam("acc", "db_url", "mysql://xxx:yyy@localhost/opensips")
#modparam("acc", "failed_transaction_flag", 1)
#modparam("acc", "log_level", 1)
#modparam("acc", "db_missed_flag", 1)
#modparam("acc", "log_missed_flag", 1)
#modparam("acc", "log_flag", 1)
#modparam("acc", "db_flag", 1)
#modparam("acc", "cdr_flag", 1)
#modparam("acc", "db_extra", "contacts=$avp(contacts); src_ip=$avp(src_ip); uri_user_portion=$rU; dest_ip=$rd; orig_callid=$avp(orig_ci); cust_rate=$avp(cust_rate); vendor_rate=$av
p(vendor_rate)")
#modparam("acc", "db_table_acc", "cdrs")
#modparam("acc", "db_table_missed_calls", "cdrs")

modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 0)
modparam("tm", "pass_provisional_replies", 1)


route {
  if (!mf_process_maxfwd_header("10")) {
    sl_send_reply("483","Too Many Hops");
    exit;
  };
  if (msg:len >= 2380 ) {
    sl_send_reply("513", "Message too big");
    exit;
  };

  if(!has_totag() && is_method("INVITE")) {
    topology_hiding();
    #setflag(1);
    $du = "sip:192.168.1.208";
    $rd = "192.168.1.208";
    route(1);
    exit;
  }

  if (has_totag()  && (uri == myself)  && is_method("INVITE|ACK|BYE|UPDATE")) {
    if(match_dialog()) {
      xlog(" in-dialog topology hiding request - $DLG_dir\n");
      route(1);
      exit;
    }
  }
}#end route

route[1] {
  if (!t_relay()) {
    sl_reply_error();
  };
  t_on_reply("1");
  exit;
}

onreply_route[1] {
  if(t_check_status("200")) {
    if(search("Content-type: application/sdp")) {
      fix_nated_sdp("8", "192.168.1.116");
    }
  }
}

CORE
hp-opensuse:/usr/local/etc/opensips # gdb opensips /tmp/core
GNU gdb (GDB) SUSE (7.1-3.12)
Copyright (C) 2010 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.  Type "show copying"
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i586-suse-linux".
For bug reporting instructions, please see:
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/bugs/>...
Reading symbols from /usr/local/sbin/opensips...done.
[New Thread 3239]
Missing separate debuginfo for /lib/libdl.so.2
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=20519b5f2874a1cf29e149802cfbef0db142633f"
Missing separate debuginfo for /lib/libresolv.so.2
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=e31b0c6ef67cd17db53a672233c2dea4fb8a068d"
Missing separate debuginfo for /lib/libc.so.6
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=62a8bfd7732322fa6b9c39d39a830a8028804534"
Missing separate debuginfo for /lib/ld-linux.so.2
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=22e2b3718e8271a0d899156a796b0a90bc4dc391"
Missing separate debuginfo for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/db_mysql.so
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=942e89ae15da75c4e36f97502d2e7cfea7957d7b"
Missing separate debuginfo for /usr/lib/libmysqlclient.so.16
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=4fa4c47b1643dc0739e94f82f955c7d81f236a85"
Missing separate debuginfo for /lib/libz.so.1
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=afddd839a6c18dd308b04b5289c56cc3abd1384f"
Missing separate debuginfo for /lib/libcrypt.so.1
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=cee134849d03d157570f83e7f7fe2050a5448018"
Missing separate debuginfo for /lib/libnsl.so.1
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=5435457ff255d30b598a8d0fc6855e8405093368"
Missing separate debuginfo for /lib/libm.so.6
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=cea8cd6cde71d5c31abbfd61e716cf37338e92f3"
Missing separate debuginfo for /lib/libssl.so.1.0.0
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=538b5a52f3fca165e9084f20595e5c9ce8582c63"
Missing separate debuginfo for /lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.0
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=748b7a6af35635f6d49b3e490bc63326a29d90f4"
Missing separate debuginfo for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/avpops.so
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=19e696810f26e604bdf2abc4586fa558185da689"
Missing separate debuginfo for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/exec.so
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=61469717e17d8afb7fdde43a12c368b432e81978"
Missing separate debuginfo for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/textops.so
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=099e494c8f34c338bd15754ef033c14349768e3e"
Missing separate debuginfo for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/maxfwd.so
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=2f8cf78e94312d29274b14f0bbc23991a26e2e6d"
Missing separate debuginfo for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/rr.so
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=875d98e2a44331ec7ee1e80acd7e3bf811dc074f"
Missing separate debuginfo for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/sl.so
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=dd91e7f7488b8620145f3e99931c45e18117f933"
Missing separate debuginfo for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/tm.so
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=0f7635f92b0178dfbfb3256ec3d0ec5dce7c2e15"
Missing separate debuginfo for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/signaling.so
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=84a3851792fb097f94ace225843b9e8c6c590902"
Missing separate debuginfo for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/usrloc.so
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=3ddf8673ec9a9ab7f38f8d663a12b9bc20497926"
Missing separate debuginfo for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/registrar.so
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=bbb6da0e8df03acb45f0f2d573e5f0160933a9a4"
Missing separate debuginfo for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/mi_fifo.so
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=adff32a3489d4908519aeb0e1987a96d2778ce8c"
Missing separate debuginfo for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/uac_redirect.so
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=c29ac83ade4f22fa5d3d6034f0d6336fdbf8bba7"
Missing separate debuginfo for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/localcache.so
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=e4ed639d039313aaf8d9cca5548291938945e42d"
Missing separate debuginfo for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/nathelper.so
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=3a61ac37656f5a791dc841521344f8e8bf5b7901"
Missing separate debuginfo for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/acc.so
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=78bc4e3f3045461c8336e9c03e80783601ccc084"
Missing separate debuginfo for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/dialog.so
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=199d70c6d3042e8c4df01b4afb906f660fa5f89f"
Missing separate debuginfo for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/uri.so
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=cb92b5320366f9431c08eabb71882e44bb69a55b"
Missing separate debuginfo for /lib/libnss_files.so.2
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=e8811992ae1fde5725ce445ccb69d2418f40342d"
Missing separate debuginfo for
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=b7af8308167c7ffd3b0e1c2e08bc830fcd875481"
Reading symbols from /lib/libdl.so.2...Missing separate debuginfo for /lib/libdl.so.2
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=20519b5f2874a1cf29e149802cfbef0db142633f"
(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /lib/libdl.so.2
Reading symbols from /lib/libresolv.so.2...Missing separate debuginfo for /lib/libresolv.so.2
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=e31b0c6ef67cd17db53a672233c2dea4fb8a068d"
(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /lib/libresolv.so.2
Reading symbols from /lib/libc.so.6...Missing separate debuginfo for /lib/libc.so.6
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=62a8bfd7732322fa6b9c39d39a830a8028804534"
(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /lib/libc.so.6
Reading symbols from /lib/ld-linux.so.2...Missing separate debuginfo for /lib/ld-linux.so.2
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=22e2b3718e8271a0d899156a796b0a90bc4dc391"
(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /lib/ld-linux.so.2
Reading symbols from /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/db_mysql.so...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/db_mysql.so
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libmysqlclient.so.16...Missing separate debuginfo for /usr/lib/libmysqlclient.so.16
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=4fa4c47b1643dc0739e94f82f955c7d81f236a85"
(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libmysqlclient.so.16
Reading symbols from /lib/libz.so.1...Missing separate debuginfo for /lib/libz.so.1
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=afddd839a6c18dd308b04b5289c56cc3abd1384f"
(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /lib/libz.so.1
Reading symbols from /lib/libcrypt.so.1...Missing separate debuginfo for /lib/libcrypt.so.1
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=cee134849d03d157570f83e7f7fe2050a5448018"
(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /lib/libcrypt.so.1
Reading symbols from /lib/libnsl.so.1...Missing separate debuginfo for /lib/libnsl.so.1
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=5435457ff255d30b598a8d0fc6855e8405093368"
(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /lib/libnsl.so.1
Reading symbols from /lib/libm.so.6...Missing separate debuginfo for /lib/libm.so.6
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=cea8cd6cde71d5c31abbfd61e716cf37338e92f3"
(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /lib/libm.so.6
Reading symbols from /lib/libssl.so.1.0.0...Missing separate debuginfo for /lib/libssl.so.1.0.0
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=538b5a52f3fca165e9084f20595e5c9ce8582c63"
(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /lib/libssl.so.1.0.0
Reading symbols from /lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.0...Missing separate debuginfo for /lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.0
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=748b7a6af35635f6d49b3e490bc63326a29d90f4"
(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.0
Reading symbols from /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/avpops.so...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/avpops.so
Reading symbols from /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/exec.so...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/exec.so
Reading symbols from /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/textops.so...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/textops.so
Reading symbols from /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/maxfwd.so...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/maxfwd.so
Reading symbols from /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/rr.so...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/rr.so
Reading symbols from /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/sl.so...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/sl.so
Reading symbols from /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/tm.so...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/tm.so
Reading symbols from /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/signaling.so...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/signaling.so
Reading symbols from /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/usrloc.so...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/usrloc.so
Reading symbols from /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/registrar.so...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/registrar.so
Reading symbols from /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/mi_fifo.so...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/mi_fifo.so
Reading symbols from /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/uac_redirect.so...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/uac_redirect.so
Reading symbols from /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/localcache.so...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/localcache.so
Reading symbols from /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/nathelper.so...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/nathelper.so
Reading symbols from /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/acc.so...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/acc.so
Reading symbols from /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/dialog.so...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/dialog.so
Reading symbols from /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/uri.so...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/uri.so
Reading symbols from /lib/libnss_files.so.2...Missing separate debuginfo for /lib/libnss_files.so.2
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=e8811992ae1fde5725ce445ccb69d2418f40342d"
(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /lib/libnss_files.so.2
Core was generated by `opensips -w /tmp/'.
Program terminated with signal 11, Segmentation fault.
#0  0xb722000b in insert_tmcb (cb_list=0x3f, types=2, f=0xb7154958 <dlg_th_init_onreply>, param=0xb52ae888, release_func=0) at t_hooks.c:101
101             cbp->next = cb_list->first;
(gdb)

BACKTRACE
(gdb) bt
#0  0xb722000b in insert_tmcb (cb_list=0x3f, types=2, f=0xb7154958 <dlg_th_init_onreply>, param=0xb52ae888, release_func=0) at t_hooks.c:101
#1  0xb7220165 in register_tmcb (p_msg=0x81fccc4, t=<value optimized out>, types=2, f=0xb7154958 <dlg_th_init_onreply>, param=0xb52ae888, release_func=0) at t_hooks.c:175
#2  0xb7154aa1 in w_topology_hiding (req=0x81fccc4) at dlg_tophiding.c:329
#3  0x080581bb in do_action (a=0x81fa378, msg=0x81fccc4) at action.c:1280
#4  0x0805c20e in run_action_list (a=0x81fa378, msg=0x81fccc4) at action.c:141
#5  0x0805a747 in do_action (a=0x81fa8a4, msg=0x81fccc4) at action.c:847
#6  0x0805c20e in run_action_list (a=0x81f9be8, msg=0x81fccc4) at action.c:141
#7  0x0805c5bb in run_actions (a=0x81f9be8, msg=0x81fccc4) at action.c:121
#8  run_top_route (a=0x81f9be8, msg=0x81fccc4) at action.c:182
#9  0x080a928c in receive_msg (
    buf=0x81d2200 "INVITE sip:xxxxxxxxx@192.168.1.116 SIP/2.0\r\nVia: SIP/2.0/UDP 192.168.1.214:5061;branch=z9hG4bK-d8754z-11bcd62774d5efd3-1---d8754z-;rport\r\nMax-Forwards: 69\
r\nContact: <sip:xxxxxxxxxx@192.168.1.214:50"..., len=966, rcv_info=0xbff32848) at receive.c:165
#10 0x08112081 in udp_rcv_loop () at udp_server.c:419
#11 0x08075a02 in main_loop (argc=3, argv=0xbff329e4) at main.c:885
#12 main (argc=3, argv=0xbff329e4) at main.c:1503
(gdb)

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Topology Hiding with dialog and b2b

ddgiants
I also tried with the 1.8/Dev trunk and same thing.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Topology Hiding with dialog and b2b

Vlad Paiu
In reply to this post by ddgiants
Hello,

It seems like the TM memory has been corrupted.
Can you please provide the core so we can further investigate this issue ?

Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer


On 11/09/2011 06:16 PM, ddgiants wrote:

> I have a scenario where I built a proxy that invites to an LCR which replies
> with 300 multiple and proxy then sends out one at a time based on q value
> AND topology hides and writes cdrs for dipped(lcr) call, missed calls and
> completed calls. All seems to work ok except when the called party ends the
> call. I read that you can not use b2b hiding with dialog module. So I tried
> to just use the topology_hiding function within dialog instead of b2b. It
> cores on simple config but works on my more elaborate one. I have no clue
> why. I am running 1.7 on OpenSuSE 11.3. Below is opensips.cfg, core and
> backtrace.
>
> Google search Keywords for those like me
> opensips generate create core dump gdb backtrace
> run opensips -w directory/for/core/file/
>
>
> *OPENSIPS.CFG*
> # $Id: opensips-b2b.cfg $
>
> # Debugging mode:
> debug=3
> memlog= 6
> fork=yes
> auto_aliases=no
> log_stderror=yes
> disable_core_dump=no
>
> disable_dns_blacklist=yes
>
> listen=192.168.1.116:5060
> # alias=OSIPS_REALM
> #port=OSIPS_PORT
>
>
> sip_warning=0
> #server_header="SRV_SIGNATURE"
> #user_agent_header="PP_USER_AGENT"
>
> #mhomed=yes
> #memlog=2
> check_via=no
> dns=off
> rev_dns=off
> children=4
> disable_tcp=yes
> log_facility=LOG_LOCAL0
> # for more info: opensips -h
>
> # ------------------ module loading ----------------------------------
>
> mpath="/usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/"
>
> # Need acc and dialog to write cdrs
> # Need uri to use has_totag
> loadmodule "db_mysql.so"
> loadmodule "avpops.so"
> loadmodule "exec.so"
> #loadmodule "xlog.so"
> loadmodule "textops.so"
> loadmodule "maxfwd.so"
> loadmodule "rr.so"
> loadmodule "sl.so"
> loadmodule "tm.so"
> loadmodule "signaling.so"
> loadmodule "usrloc.so"
> loadmodule "registrar.so"
> loadmodule "mi_fifo.so"
> loadmodule "uac_redirect.so"
> loadmodule "localcache.so"
> loadmodule "nathelper.so"
> loadmodule "acc.so"
> loadmodule "dialog.so"
> loadmodule "uri.so"
>
> # ----------------- setting module-specific parameters ---------------
> modparam("mi_fifo", "fifo_name", "/tmp/opensips_fifo")
> modparam("avpops","db_url","mysql://kwk:kwk@localhost/kwk_proxy")
>
>
> #modparam("acc", "db_url", "mysql://opensips:opensips@localhost/opensips")
> #modparam("acc", "failed_transaction_flag", 1)
> #modparam("acc", "log_level", 1)
> #modparam("acc", "db_missed_flag", 1)
> #modparam("acc", "log_missed_flag", 1)
> #modparam("acc", "log_flag", 1)
> #modparam("acc", "db_flag", 1)
> #modparam("acc", "cdr_flag", 1)
> #modparam("acc", "db_extra", "contacts=$avp(contacts); src_ip=$avp(src_ip);
> uri_user_portion=$rU; dest_ip=$rd; orig_callid=$avp(orig_ci);
> cust_rate=$avp(cust_rate); vendor_rate=$av
> p(vendor_rate)")
> #modparam("acc", "db_table_acc", "cdrs")
> #modparam("acc", "db_table_missed_calls", "cdrs")
>
> modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 0)
> modparam("tm", "pass_provisional_replies", 1)
>
>
> route {
>    if (!mf_process_maxfwd_header("10")) {
>      sl_send_reply("483","Too Many Hops");
>      exit;
>    };
>    if (msg:len>= 2380 ) {
>      sl_send_reply("513", "Message too big");
>      exit;
>    };
>
>    if(!has_totag()&&  is_method("INVITE")) {
>      topology_hiding();
>      #setflag(1);
>      $du = "sip:192.168.1.208";
>      $rd = "192.168.1.208";
>      route(1);
>      exit;
>    }
>
>    if (has_totag()&&  (uri == myself)&&
> is_method("INVITE|ACK|BYE|UPDATE")) {
>      if(match_dialog()) {
>        xlog(" in-dialog topology hiding request - $DLG_dir\n");
>        route(1);
>        exit;
>      }
>    }
> }#end route
>
> route[1] {
>    if (!t_relay()) {
>      sl_reply_error();
>    };
>    t_on_reply("1");
>    exit;
> }
>
> onreply_route[1] {
>    if(t_check_status("200")) {
>      if(search("Content-type: application/sdp")) {
>        fix_nated_sdp("8", "192.168.1.116");
>      }
>    }
> }
>
> *CORE*
> hp-opensuse:/usr/local/etc/opensips # gdb opensips /tmp/core
> GNU gdb (GDB) SUSE (7.1-3.12)
> Copyright (C) 2010 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
> License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later
> <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
> This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
> There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.  Type "show copying"
> and "show warranty" for details.
> This GDB was configured as "i586-suse-linux".
> For bug reporting instructions, please see:
> <http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/bugs/>...
> Reading symbols from /usr/local/sbin/opensips...done.
> [New Thread 3239]
> Missing separate debuginfo for /lib/libdl.so.2
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=20519b5f2874a1cf29e149802cfbef0db142633f"
> Missing separate debuginfo for /lib/libresolv.so.2
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=e31b0c6ef67cd17db53a672233c2dea4fb8a068d"
> Missing separate debuginfo for /lib/libc.so.6
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=62a8bfd7732322fa6b9c39d39a830a8028804534"
> Missing separate debuginfo for /lib/ld-linux.so.2
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=22e2b3718e8271a0d899156a796b0a90bc4dc391"
> Missing separate debuginfo for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/db_mysql.so
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=942e89ae15da75c4e36f97502d2e7cfea7957d7b"
> Missing separate debuginfo for /usr/lib/libmysqlclient.so.16
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=4fa4c47b1643dc0739e94f82f955c7d81f236a85"
> Missing separate debuginfo for /lib/libz.so.1
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=afddd839a6c18dd308b04b5289c56cc3abd1384f"
> Missing separate debuginfo for /lib/libcrypt.so.1
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=cee134849d03d157570f83e7f7fe2050a5448018"
> Missing separate debuginfo for /lib/libnsl.so.1
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=5435457ff255d30b598a8d0fc6855e8405093368"
> Missing separate debuginfo for /lib/libm.so.6
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=cea8cd6cde71d5c31abbfd61e716cf37338e92f3"
> Missing separate debuginfo for /lib/libssl.so.1.0.0
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=538b5a52f3fca165e9084f20595e5c9ce8582c63"
> Missing separate debuginfo for /lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.0
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=748b7a6af35635f6d49b3e490bc63326a29d90f4"
> Missing separate debuginfo for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/avpops.so
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=19e696810f26e604bdf2abc4586fa558185da689"
> Missing separate debuginfo for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/exec.so
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=61469717e17d8afb7fdde43a12c368b432e81978"
> Missing separate debuginfo for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/textops.so
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=099e494c8f34c338bd15754ef033c14349768e3e"
> Missing separate debuginfo for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/maxfwd.so
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=2f8cf78e94312d29274b14f0bbc23991a26e2e6d"
> Missing separate debuginfo for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/rr.so
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=875d98e2a44331ec7ee1e80acd7e3bf811dc074f"
> Missing separate debuginfo for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/sl.so
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=dd91e7f7488b8620145f3e99931c45e18117f933"
> Missing separate debuginfo for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/tm.so
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=0f7635f92b0178dfbfb3256ec3d0ec5dce7c2e15"
> Missing separate debuginfo for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/signaling.so
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=84a3851792fb097f94ace225843b9e8c6c590902"
> Missing separate debuginfo for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/usrloc.so
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=3ddf8673ec9a9ab7f38f8d663a12b9bc20497926"
> Missing separate debuginfo for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/registrar.so
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=bbb6da0e8df03acb45f0f2d573e5f0160933a9a4"
> Missing separate debuginfo for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/mi_fifo.so
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=adff32a3489d4908519aeb0e1987a96d2778ce8c"
> Missing separate debuginfo for
> /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/uac_redirect.so
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=c29ac83ade4f22fa5d3d6034f0d6336fdbf8bba7"
> Missing separate debuginfo for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/localcache.so
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=e4ed639d039313aaf8d9cca5548291938945e42d"
> Missing separate debuginfo for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/nathelper.so
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=3a61ac37656f5a791dc841521344f8e8bf5b7901"
> Missing separate debuginfo for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/acc.so
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=78bc4e3f3045461c8336e9c03e80783601ccc084"
> Missing separate debuginfo for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/dialog.so
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=199d70c6d3042e8c4df01b4afb906f660fa5f89f"
> Missing separate debuginfo for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/uri.so
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=cb92b5320366f9431c08eabb71882e44bb69a55b"
> Missing separate debuginfo for /lib/libnss_files.so.2
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=e8811992ae1fde5725ce445ccb69d2418f40342d"
> Missing separate debuginfo for
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=b7af8308167c7ffd3b0e1c2e08bc830fcd875481"
> Reading symbols from /lib/libdl.so.2...Missing separate debuginfo for
> /lib/libdl.so.2
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=20519b5f2874a1cf29e149802cfbef0db142633f"
> (no debugging symbols found)...done.
> Loaded symbols for /lib/libdl.so.2
> Reading symbols from /lib/libresolv.so.2...Missing separate debuginfo for
> /lib/libresolv.so.2
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=e31b0c6ef67cd17db53a672233c2dea4fb8a068d"
> (no debugging symbols found)...done.
> Loaded symbols for /lib/libresolv.so.2
> Reading symbols from /lib/libc.so.6...Missing separate debuginfo for
> /lib/libc.so.6
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=62a8bfd7732322fa6b9c39d39a830a8028804534"
> (no debugging symbols found)...done.
> Loaded symbols for /lib/libc.so.6
> Reading symbols from /lib/ld-linux.so.2...Missing separate debuginfo for
> /lib/ld-linux.so.2
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=22e2b3718e8271a0d899156a796b0a90bc4dc391"
> (no debugging symbols found)...done.
> Loaded symbols for /lib/ld-linux.so.2
> Reading symbols from /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/db_mysql.so...done.
> Loaded symbols for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/db_mysql.so
> Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libmysqlclient.so.16...Missing separate
> debuginfo for /usr/lib/libmysqlclient.so.16
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=4fa4c47b1643dc0739e94f82f955c7d81f236a85"
> (no debugging symbols found)...done.
> Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libmysqlclient.so.16
> Reading symbols from /lib/libz.so.1...Missing separate debuginfo for
> /lib/libz.so.1
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=afddd839a6c18dd308b04b5289c56cc3abd1384f"
> (no debugging symbols found)...done.
> Loaded symbols for /lib/libz.so.1
> Reading symbols from /lib/libcrypt.so.1...Missing separate debuginfo for
> /lib/libcrypt.so.1
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=cee134849d03d157570f83e7f7fe2050a5448018"
> (no debugging symbols found)...done.
> Loaded symbols for /lib/libcrypt.so.1
> Reading symbols from /lib/libnsl.so.1...Missing separate debuginfo for
> /lib/libnsl.so.1
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=5435457ff255d30b598a8d0fc6855e8405093368"
> (no debugging symbols found)...done.
> Loaded symbols for /lib/libnsl.so.1
> Reading symbols from /lib/libm.so.6...Missing separate debuginfo for
> /lib/libm.so.6
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=cea8cd6cde71d5c31abbfd61e716cf37338e92f3"
> (no debugging symbols found)...done.
> Loaded symbols for /lib/libm.so.6
> Reading symbols from /lib/libssl.so.1.0.0...Missing separate debuginfo for
> /lib/libssl.so.1.0.0
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=538b5a52f3fca165e9084f20595e5c9ce8582c63"
> (no debugging symbols found)...done.
> Loaded symbols for /lib/libssl.so.1.0.0
> Reading symbols from /lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.0...Missing separate debuginfo
> for /lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.0
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=748b7a6af35635f6d49b3e490bc63326a29d90f4"
> (no debugging symbols found)...done.
> Loaded symbols for /lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.0
> Reading symbols from /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/avpops.so...done.
> Loaded symbols for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/avpops.so
> Reading symbols from /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/exec.so...done.
> Loaded symbols for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/exec.so
> Reading symbols from /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/textops.so...done.
> Loaded symbols for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/textops.so
> Reading symbols from /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/maxfwd.so...done.
> Loaded symbols for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/maxfwd.so
> Reading symbols from /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/rr.so...done.
> Loaded symbols for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/rr.so
> Reading symbols from /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/sl.so...done.
> Loaded symbols for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/sl.so
> Reading symbols from /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/tm.so...done.
> Loaded symbols for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/tm.so
> Reading symbols from /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/signaling.so...done.
> Loaded symbols for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/signaling.so
> Reading symbols from /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/usrloc.so...done.
> Loaded symbols for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/usrloc.so
> Reading symbols from /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/registrar.so...done.
> Loaded symbols for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/registrar.so
> Reading symbols from /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/mi_fifo.so...done.
> Loaded symbols for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/mi_fifo.so
> Reading symbols from /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/uac_redirect.so...done.
> Loaded symbols for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/uac_redirect.so
> Reading symbols from /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/localcache.so...done.
> Loaded symbols for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/localcache.so
> Reading symbols from /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/nathelper.so...done.
> Loaded symbols for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/nathelper.so
> Reading symbols from /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/acc.so...done.
> Loaded symbols for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/acc.so
> Reading symbols from /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/dialog.so...done.
> Loaded symbols for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/dialog.so
> Reading symbols from /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/uri.so...done.
> Loaded symbols for /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/uri.so
> Reading symbols from /lib/libnss_files.so.2...Missing separate debuginfo for
> /lib/libnss_files.so.2
> Try: zypper install -C
> "debuginfo(build-id)=e8811992ae1fde5725ce445ccb69d2418f40342d"
> (no debugging symbols found)...done.
> Loaded symbols for /lib/libnss_files.so.2
> Core was generated by `opensips -w /tmp/'.
> Program terminated with signal 11, Segmentation fault.
> #0  0xb722000b in insert_tmcb (cb_list=0x3f, types=2, f=0xb7154958
> <dlg_th_init_onreply>, param=0xb52ae888, release_func=0) at t_hooks.c:101
> 101             cbp->next = cb_list->first;
> (gdb)
>
> *BACKTRACE*
> (gdb) bt
> #0  0xb722000b in insert_tmcb (cb_list=0x3f, types=2, f=0xb7154958
> <dlg_th_init_onreply>, param=0xb52ae888, release_func=0) at t_hooks.c:101
> #1  0xb7220165 in register_tmcb (p_msg=0x81fccc4, t=<value optimized out>,
> types=2, f=0xb7154958<dlg_th_init_onreply>, param=0xb52ae888,
> release_func=0) at t_hooks.c:175
> #2  0xb7154aa1 in w_topology_hiding (req=0x81fccc4) at dlg_tophiding.c:329
> #3  0x080581bb in do_action (a=0x81fa378, msg=0x81fccc4) at action.c:1280
> #4  0x0805c20e in run_action_list (a=0x81fa378, msg=0x81fccc4) at
> action.c:141
> #5  0x0805a747 in do_action (a=0x81fa8a4, msg=0x81fccc4) at action.c:847
> #6  0x0805c20e in run_action_list (a=0x81f9be8, msg=0x81fccc4) at
> action.c:141
> #7  0x0805c5bb in run_actions (a=0x81f9be8, msg=0x81fccc4) at action.c:121
> #8  run_top_route (a=0x81f9be8, msg=0x81fccc4) at action.c:182
> #9  0x080a928c in receive_msg (
>      buf=0x81d2200 "INVITE sip:19193628206@192.168.1.116 SIP/2.0\r\nVia:
> SIP/2.0/UDP
> 192.168.1.214:5061;branch=z9hG4bK-d8754z-11bcd62774d5efd3-1---d8754z-;rport\r\nMax-Forwards:
> 69\
> r\nContact:<sip:19193677949@192.168.1.214:50"..., len=966,
> rcv_info=0xbff32848) at receive.c:165
> #10 0x08112081 in udp_rcv_loop () at udp_server.c:419
> #11 0x08075a02 in main_loop (argc=3, argv=0xbff329e4) at main.c:885
> #12 main (argc=3, argv=0xbff329e4) at main.c:1503
> (gdb)
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://opensips-open-sip-server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/Topology-Hiding-with-dialog-and-b2b-tp6978468p6978468.html
> Sent from the OpenSIPS - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> _______________________________________________
> Users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users

_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Topology Hiding with dialog and b2b

ddgiants
Attached

top_hide_core.gz
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Topology Hiding with dialog and b2b

ddgiants
Vlad,
Were you able to find anything. I am available all day of you need anything. I have this project that is 99% complete except for this part. The whole topology hiding and processing multiple redirects is killing me. The called party hanging up is the last piece. Everything works when using b2b except the called party BYE. From what I read you can not use b2b with dialog(which causes the called party BYE issue). Also, errors spit out that I can not write cdr's without dialog. So that lead me to previous posts about using dialog and it's topology hiding feature.

Tx
Darren
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Topology Hiding with dialog and b2b

ddgiants
FYI to anyone searching or Googling on dialog, b2b or topology hiding. This was resolved and pushed to 1.7. It now does topology hiding while writing cdrs.

I plan on putting a topology hiding, cdr writing and multiple redirect processing tutorial on line. I know I struggled piecing together several blogs and email list entries.

Thanks Vlad for all of your help!!!

Darren