Troubles running mediaproxy 2.0

Sergio Gutierrez

Hello to all members.

I am trying to run OpenSIPS 1.4.4, with Mediaproxy 2.3.2 for NATted users; OpenSIPS and MediaDispatcher are running on SPARC, and relay is running on Debian.

When starting both, they connect with errors, but when a call goes to mediaproxy, on dispatcher side appears the following error:

# python /centrex/mediaproxy/media-dispatcher --no-fork
Starting MediaProxy Dispatcher 2.3.2
Twisted is using selectreactor
mediaproxy.dispatcher.RelayFactory starting on 25060
mediaproxy.dispatcher.OpenSIPSControlFactory starting on "'/var/run/mediaproxy/dispatcher.sock'"
mediaproxy.dispatcher.ManagementControlFactory starting on 25061
Connection to Management interface client lost: Error in the push function.
Error processing request: No suitable relay found
Error processing request: Non-update command received from OpenSIPS for unknown session
Error processing request: Non-update command received from OpenSIPS for unknown session
Error processing request: No suitable relay found
Error processing request: Non-update command received from OpenSIPS for unknown session
Error processing request: Non-update command received from OpenSIPS for unknown session

On relay side, appears message indicating that it connects and disconnect.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best regards.
--
Sergio GutiƩrrez

Re: Troubles running mediaproxy 2.0

Ruud Klaver
Hi,

On 24 Jan 2009, at 00:08, Sergio Gutierrez wrote:

> Hello to all members.
>
> I am trying to run OpenSIPS 1.4.4, with Mediaproxy 2.3.2 for NATted
> users; OpenSIPS and MediaDispatcher are running on SPARC, and relay
> is running on Debian.
>
> When starting both, they connect with errors, but when a call goes
> to mediaproxy, on dispatcher side appears the following error:
>
> # python /centrex/mediaproxy/media-dispatcher --no-fork
> Starting MediaProxy Dispatcher 2.3.2
> Twisted is using selectreactor
> mediaproxy.dispatcher.RelayFactory starting on 25060
> mediaproxy.dispatcher.OpenSIPSControlFactory starting on "'/var/run/
> mediaproxy/dispatcher.sock'"
> mediaproxy.dispatcher.ManagementControlFactory starting on 25061
> Connection to Management interface client lost: Error in the push
> function.
> Error processing request: No suitable relay found
> Error processing request: Non-update command received from OpenSIPS
> for unknown session
> Error processing request: Non-update command received from OpenSIPS
> for unknown session
> Error processing request: No suitable relay found
> Error processing request: Non-update command received from OpenSIPS
> for unknown session
> Error processing request: Non-update command received from OpenSIPS
> for unknown session
>
> On relay side, appears message indicating that it connects and
> disconnect.
>
> Thanks in advance for any help.
>
> Best regards.
> --
> Sergio GutiƩrrez

This line seems particularly suspicious:

> Connection to Management interface client lost: Error in the push
> function.

Also, could you paste the actual logs from the relay side instead of
just describing them?

It looks to me as though SPARC doesn't work that well with Python/
Twisted.

Ruud Klaver
AG Projects

Re: Troubles running mediaproxy 2.0

Dan Pascu
On Saturday 24 January 2009, Sergio Gutierrez wrote:

> Hello to all members.
>
> I am trying to run OpenSIPS 1.4.4, with Mediaproxy 2.3.2 for NATted
> users; OpenSIPS and MediaDispatcher are running on SPARC, and relay is
> running on Debian.
>
> When starting both, they connect with errors, but when a call goes to
> mediaproxy, on dispatcher side appears the following error:
>
> # python /centrex/mediaproxy/media-dispatcher --no-fork
> Starting MediaProxy Dispatcher 2.3.2
> Twisted is using selectreactor
> mediaproxy.dispatcher.RelayFactory starting on 25060
> mediaproxy.dispatcher.OpenSIPSControlFactory starting on
> "'/var/run/mediaproxy/dispatcher.sock'"
> mediaproxy.dispatcher.ManagementControlFactory starting on 25061

> Connection to Management interface client lost: Error in the push
> function.

This error is usually seen when one side doesn't talk TLS (i.e. if you try
to connect a TCP client to a TLS server), or there is something wrong
with the certificates.

--
Dan