Updating from OpenSIPS 2.2.2 to 2.2.3.

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho

Dear OpenSIPS-users;

We are finishing a project to create a product (Intercom) that uses OpenSIPS 2.2.2.

Things are going well with OpenSIPS.

I saw that OpenSIPS 2.2.3 fixed lots of bugs. In this case I could be interested in updating my OpenSIPS 2.2.2 to 2.2.3.

However, before doing that, I would like to visualize whether such update will need any fix in my code (opensips.cfg file).

1 - Was there some modification in some function signature (name or parameters) from some module?

2 - Was there some modification in the opensips database schema?

Any hint will be very helpful!

Best regards.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center
Software
Ph: +55 35 3471 9200 RAMAL 979

Re: Updating from OpenSIPS 2.2.2 to 2.2.3.

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Rodrigo,

2.2.3 and 2.2.2 are minor releases on the 2.2 branch, so they differ only in bug fixes - there are the same in behavior, in scripting and DB schema.

OpenSIPS Summit May 2017 Amsterdam
  http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2017Amsterdam.html