Uri?

Matti Zemack
Uri? Hi all,

Is there any way of printing a core keyword (e.g. method or uri) to xlog?
I’m trying to fully understand all different types of variables and their scopes in Opensips. Sending stuff to debug seems to be the easiest way of understanding for me.

By the way, I can’t seem to find a good explanation of this central part (all types of variables) of the opensips config (or maybe old openser). Any recommended pointers?

Best Regards,
Matti Zemack, Stockholm, Sweden

Re: Uri?

Sergio Gutierrez
Hi Matti.

You might find useful the section of Script Variables and Pseudovariables of Core Cookbook at http://www.opensips.org/index.php?n=Resources.DocsCoreVar

Regards.

Sergio

2009/3/18 Matti Zemack <[hidden email]>
Hi all,

Is there any way of printing a core keyword (e.g. method or uri) to xlog?
I’m trying to fully understand all different types of variables and their scopes in Opensips. Sending stuff to debug seems to be the easiest way of understanding for me.

By the way, I can’t seem to find a good explanation of this central part (all types of variables) of the opensips config (or maybe old openser). Any recommended pointers?

Best Regards,
Matti Zemack, Stockholm, Sweden

Sergio Gutiérrez