User location fields access

Vitalii Aleksandrov
Hi,

Every contact of an AOR has a bunch of fields like Callid, Flags, Socket.
Is there any way to reaf those additional fields of a contact after
lookup()?

Re: User location fields access

Alexey Vasilyev
Hi Vitalii,

Mostly used fields can be accessed after lookup. Socket: $fs, Flags:
isbflagset(). If I need more fields, I just store them in external cache
with E_UL_CONTACT_INSERT and E_UL_CONTACT_UPDATE.
I understand, that this is duplication of data, but this is also good way to
move all request to that data from OpenSIPS to cache.

-----
---
Alexey Vasilyev
--