Using domain for group policy

Joan-2-2
Good afternoon,

I am currently using some groups to manage my users rights (mobile,
landlines, etc ...)
Since my setup is in multi-domain. environment, I would like to be
able to set rights for a whole domain.
Now I am using to allow/deny calls:
    is_user_in("Credentials","mobile") ||
is_user_in("Credentials","landlines") ...
For exampel if I don't have a user specific policy I would like to
check domain policies, something like:
    is_domain_in ("Credentials","mobile")

Is this planned to be implemented?
It would just be a change in the function to look for empty username,
while the rest wouldn't change.

Re: Using domain for group policy

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Joan,

Such a function is not available, but you can achieve the same
functionality in two other ways:

1) use avp_db_load() and usr_preferences table (see AVPOPS module -
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.4.x/avpops.html)

2) use avp_db_query() to run a raw query against whatever table (also
see AVPOPS module).