Using sip_trace increases the number of failed_dialogs

Using sip_trace increases the number of failed_dialogs

Gholamreza Sabery
Hi,

Recently, I tried to integrate OpenSips with Homer5 and it was successful (using HEPv2). However, when I use sip_trace; the number of "failed_dialogs" (which is a statistics exported by dialog module) increases dramatically. Notice that this increase, does not have a negative effect on the real number of successful calls (CDR statistics). I wonder why this happens. Any ideas?

PS: Sorry to bother you guys; before trying this mailing list, I sent the email to users mailing list, but no one answered! As a result, I thought this question might be a little hard for users to answer and send it here.

Regards