Using uac_replace_from and needing something like an uac_replace_contact

Using uac_replace_from and needing something like an uac_replace_contact

Ricardo Martins
Hi all! I'm using the uac_replace_from function in order to send calls
to many diferents providers (using drouting). But some of those
providers are rejecting my INVITEs because of the generic information
stored on contact header (that is diferent from 'from header').

Do anybody knows if there is a workaround for this? I don't want to use
an b2bua just for this. I want to keep my solution on opensips.

Regards, Ricardo.

Re: Using uac_replace_from and needing something like an uac_replace_contact

Brett Nemeroff
You don't want to monkey with the contact header without a b2bua.
Maybe you can try the b2bua module?

On Mar 5, 2010, at 12:59 PM, Ricardo Martins <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all! I'm using the uac_replace_from function in order to send calls
> to many diferents providers (using drouting). But some of those
> providers are rejecting my INVITEs because of the generic information
> stored on contact header (that is diferent from 'from header').
>
> Do anybody knows if there is a workaround for this? I don't want to
> use
> an b2bua just for this. I want to keep my solution on opensips.
>
> Regards, Ricardo.

Re: Using uac_replace_from and needing something like an uac_replace_contact

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
well, an ugly one will be to move the real contact as parameter of the
opensips RR and set as contact the IP of opensips - when doing
loose_route() you will need to restore the contact

of course all these are highly dangerous as you depend on both end
devices to properly reply the RR (with your params)...

A safe approach will be using dialog module (and store the contact in a
dialog persistent variable) or to use the b2bua (which is only
signalling b2bua).

www.voice-system.ro