Voice Transcoding in OpenSIPS using external hardware

Voice Transcoding in OpenSIPS using external hardware

alain BIEUZENT

Hi All,

Is there a way to use external hardware transcoding ?

I find the documentation about integration of Sangoma Cards, but is there other implementation already done?

Thanks

Re: Voice Transcoding in OpenSIPS using external hardware

Razvan Crainea-3
Hi, Alain!

Nope, OpenSIPS has only Sangoma Cards integration. Do you prefer to use something else? Or Sangoma's features are not enough for your setup?

Best regards,
Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Developer
www.opensips-solutions.com