Watcher display-name

Patrice Dalle
Hi,

Can opensips put the optional display-name of a watcher within the XML payload of a NOTIFY related to presence.winfo?
I could not get such display-name? Is it supported?

So far all I get from the server is something like this:
<watcher id="[hidden email]" event="subscribe" status="pending">[hidden email]</watcher>

Anyone has a hint?
Thanks
Patrice

Re: Watcher display-name

Iñaki Baz Castillo
2010/3/17 Patrice Dalle <[hidden email]>:
> Hi,
>
> Can opensips put the optional display-name of a watcher within the XML
> payload of a NOTIFY related to presence.winfo?
> I could not get such display-name? Is it supported?

OpenSIPS doesn't modify the presentity, it must be done by the watcher.

<[hidden email]>