Quantcast

WebRTC

Dragomir Haralambiev
Hello,

For WebRTC I must to use rtpengine.
In this case I need to stop rtpproxy?

Best regards,
Dragomir

Re: WebRTC

Tito Cumpen
Dragomir,

Do you intend on having interoperability between standard(AVPF/AVP) sip devices and WEBRTC? If yes I think rtpengine in the only media relay that supports translation. Also consider using a library that supports sip headers. JSSIP or SIPJS

Thanks,
Tito

On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 3:00 PM, Dragomir Haralambiev <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

For WebRTC I must to use rtpengine.
In this case I need to stop rtpproxy?

Best regards,
Dragomir

Re: WebRTC

Dragomir Haralambiev
Hello,

Thanks for your replay.
I made a test with the following​ scheme:

Browser (SIP.JS) -----> OpenSips (Rtp engine) -------> ITSP
Zoiper ------> OpenSips(rtpproxy) -------> ITSP

All works fine.

If I want to make the following​ connection, what RTP must I use:

Zoiper <-------> OpenSip(????) <-----> Browser (SIP.JS)

Regards
Dragomir

На 13.04.2017 г. 23:39 "Tito Cumpen" <[hidden email]> написа: