[Webinar] Next webinar is "Types of Routes in OpenSIPS"

[Webinar] Next webinar is "Types of Routes in OpenSIPS"

The next free webinar is scheduled for Wednesday, August 12, 2009. The topic is "Types of Routes in OpenSIPS"

This webinar will help you to understand how routing is done by OpenSIPS. How the SIP messages (requests/replies) are processed inside OpenSIPS and what types of scripting routes are available to help us with this.

Registration form : https://www2.gotomeeting.com/pjoin/403938514/105837065

Also see http://www.opensips.org/Training/Webinars for future updates.

Re: [Webinar] Next webinar is "Types of Routes in OpenSIPS"

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
I apology - the correct registration link is
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/403938514

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The next free webinar is scheduled for Wednesday, August 12, 2009. The topic is "Types of Routes in OpenSIPS"
>
> This webinar will help you to understand how routing is done by OpenSIPS. How the SIP messages (requests/replies) are processed inside OpenSIPS and what types of scripting routes are available to help us with this.
>
> Also see http://www.opensips.org/Training/Webinars for future updates.
>
> Best regards,
> Bogdan

Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] [Webinar] Next webinar is "Types of Routes in OpenSIPS"

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Recording available under:
  http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/video/webinar003/