What database table keeps the online users?

What database table keeps the online users?

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho

Hi.

The command 'opensipsctl online' gives me who is online.

What is the database table that keeps the information about who is online?

I'm using SQLite and OpenSIPS 2.2.

Best regards.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center
Software
Ph: +55 35 3471 9200 RAMAL 979

Re: What database table keeps the online users?

Chen-Che Huang
Hi Rodrigo,

The location table keeps tracks of online users.

Best wishes,
Chen-Che

Re: What database table keeps the online users?

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho
Hi.

Thank all of you.

Regards.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center
Software

Re: What database table keeps the online users?

Alcindo Schleder

Location.

Em 25/09/2015 11:28, "Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho" <[hidden email]> escreveu:

Hi.

The command 'opensipsctl online' gives me who is online.

What is the database table that keeps the information about who is online?

I'm using SQLite and OpenSIPS 2.2.

Best regards.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center
Software
Ph: <a href="tel:%2B55%2035%203471%209200" value="+553534719200" target="_blank">+55 35 3471 9200 RAMAL 979