Which SSL Certificate for SIP+TLS

Daniel Zanutti
I need to install an TLS certificate for secure SIP communication.

Could you guys please point a valid certificate so I can buy it?

Thanks

Re: Which SSL Certificate for SIP+TLS

Alexander Jankowsky

It is fairly straight forward to generate your own TLS certificates,

if it is for your own Opensips server or for your own Voip phones.

It is putting the certificates to use that may require a little trial and error.

You really might first want and need to test everything and make sure

it is all sorted out and working properly with your own certificates.

Do you really just only need a certificate to get things running

for now or does it have to be from a recognised authority.

Alex

I need to install an TLS certificate for secure SIP communication.

Could you guys please point a valid certificate so I can buy it?

Thanks

Re: Which SSL Certificate for SIP+TLS

Daniel Zanutti
Hi Alex

I have tried with self-generated certificate and it is working fine.

The problem is that this server will be "public" to any kind of sip client, so I need a Certificate Authority behind it.

I couldn't find the right certificate, can anyone point the right one to buy?

Looked at instantssl, they are all website certificates:

Thanks in advance!

On Wed, Jun 7, 2017 at 11:20 AM, Alexander Jankowsky <[hidden email]> wrote:

It is fairly straight forward to generate your own TLS certificates,

if it is for your own Opensips server or for your own Voip phones.

It is putting the certificates to use that may require a little trial and error.

You really might first want and need to test everything and make sure

it is all sorted out and working properly with your own certificates.

Do you really just only need a certificate to get things running

for now or does it have to be from a recognised authority.

Alex

I need to install an TLS certificate for secure SIP communication.

Could you guys please point a valid certificate so I can buy it?

Thanks

I need to install an TLS certificate for secure SIP communication.

Could you guys please point a valid certificate so I can buy it?

Thanks

“The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, business-confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.”

“The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, business-confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.”

Re: Which SSL Certificate for SIP+TLS

Daniel Zanutti
That's great!

I'll take a look.