Which internal module did the hangup?

Daniel Zanutti
I have 2 modules that may hangup the call:
 - Dialog - duration timeout or sip ping with sip options
 - Mediaproxy - RTP timeout

On local_route, is there any way to know which module did the hangup?

Thanks

Re: Which internal module did the hangup?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Daniel,

That's a tricky one - mediaproxy is also using the dialog module (via internal API) to terminate the call. So, in both cases, the dialog module is doing the hangup. I guess you can spot the difference from the logs only :(.

Having a Reason header will make sense here.

OpenSIPS Summit May 2017 Amsterdam
  http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2017Amsterdam.html