XCAP documents are not stored - next step

XCAP documents are not stored - next step

Franz Edler-3
Hello all,

I meanwhile found an issue in the config.ini file of openxcap. I did not
update the "xmlrpc_url" parameter.

Now at start of the Eyebeam client the two GET request (for pres-rules and
resource-list.xml) are successful but the documents are not visible in the
xcap-table. When I do a "SELECT * FROM xcap" I get an "Empty set".

How should I understand that?
Any hints are welcome.

Regards
Franz

Re: XCAP documents are not stored - next step

Iñaki Baz Castillo
El Domingo, 10 de Mayo de 2009, Franz Edler escribió:
> Hello all,
>
> I meanwhile found an issue in the config.ini file of openxcap. I did not
> update the "xmlrpc_url" parameter.

Hi Franz, please reply in the previous thread you opened for this question, so
all the questions and replies get together ;)

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <[hidden email]>