XCAP documents are not stored

Franz Edler-3
Hello all,

I have the following problem. I have configured an integrated XCAP server
(most simple configuration) and register a client with Eyebeam.
When the client registers it uploads obviously successfully two XML
documents:
- PUT
/[hidden email]/org.openmobilealliance.pres-rules/users/alice/pres-rule
s HTTP/1.1
- PUT /[hidden email]/resource-lists/users/alice/resource-list.xml
HTTP/1.1
because in both cases the XCAP server responds with "HTTP/1.1 201 Created".
But I cannot find any entry in xcap-table of the database.

When the client registers again the GET requests for both documents are
answered with "HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found" which makes the problem obvious.

What prevents the xml-documents to be stored in xcap-table?
Any hints are welcome.

Regards
Franz

Re: XCAP documents are not stored

Franz Edler-3
Hi all,

> What prevents the xml-documents to be stored in xcap-table?
> Any hints are welcome.

I finally have solved my problems.
The main cause was the fact, that I did not activate the parameters of the
[database] section in the config.ini file of OpenXCAP. I thought this is
only necessary for the separate XCAP server configuration.
Therefore the XCAP table was never touched by the XCAP server.

Now it works perfect.

Regards
franz