XML-RPC 404 Not Found

Lucas Lain
Hello everybody,

i installed the Openser + Openser XML-RPC MI from the ubuntu hardy repository (openser-xmlrpc-module && openser packages).

The thing is i am testing the XML-RPC interface but i receive 404 not found all the time.

I installed Serweb as well, to sniff the xmlrpc queries ... but the thing is the 404 messages are still there.

How can i increase the log level of this module to see what's happening? any ideas?

if anyone can point me some detailed documentation, i'll be thankful.

Lucas

Re: XML-RPC 404 Not Found

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Lucas,

What is the URL in the HTTP request when you try to access the MI-XMLRPC
interface?

Lucas Lain wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> i installed the Openser + Openser XML-RPC MI from the ubuntu hardy
> repository (openser-xmlrpc-module && openser packages).
>
> The thing is i am testing the XML-RPC interface but i receive 404 not
> found all the time.
>
> I installed Serweb as well, to sniff the xmlrpc queries ... but the
> thing is the 404 messages are still there.
>
> How can i increase the log level of this module to see what's
> happening? any ideas?
>
> if anyone can point me some detailed documentation, i'll be thankful.

> Lucas

Re: XML-RPC 404 Not Found

Lucas Lain
Hi Andrei,

i discovered that the Serweb was doing the post to: /sip:localhost

openser mi_xmlrpc responds to /RPC2   :)

I was confused because the example everywhere didn't worked for me.

Thanks for the answer anyway.

Lucas.

Lucas Lain wrote:
Hello everybody,

i installed the Openser + Openser XML-RPC MI from the ubuntu hardy repository (openser-xmlrpc-module && openser packages).

The thing is i am testing the XML-RPC interface but i receive 404 not found all the time.

I installed Serweb as well, to sniff the xmlrpc queries ... but the thing is the 404 messages are still there.

How can i increase the log level of this module to see what's happening? any ideas?

if anyone can point me some detailed documentation, i'll be thankful.

Lucas

Ing. Lucas Lain
Cel: +54 911 6621 5845

Re: XML-RPC 404 Not Found

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Lucas,

yes, that's the whole trick - in OpenSIPS , the XMLRPC interface is
under /RPC2.